Leaving on a jet plane...
... two weeks and I'll be back again. I'm glad I.. get to go. (John Denver music trailing off...) (Where's a mark for musical notes?)
New baby girl, Hubby joining me in ten days for our anniversary, and he gets to meet one right from the start for once! He's coming so that we can go see the Brigham City Temple and take our kids and grandkids. He grew up there, my dad's family has history there, lots of reasons to be excited to see a temple there.
So, this space may or may not have much for the next several days. Playing mom and grandmother comes first! Pictures will come if I can; some posts waiting in the reserve 'stash' if I have a chance. So have some fun of your own, everyone! Bye for now.
New baby girl, Hubby joining me in ten days for our anniversary, and he gets to meet one right from the start for once! He's coming so that we can go see the Brigham City Temple and take our kids and grandkids. He grew up there, my dad's family has history there, lots of reasons to be excited to see a temple there.
So, this space may or may not have much for the next several days. Playing mom and grandmother comes first! Pictures will come if I can; some posts waiting in the reserve 'stash' if I have a chance. So have some fun of your own, everyone! Bye for now.
Happy Grandmothering!
ReplyDelete