And...we have a lease!

Our application for the rental house was approved, and we have signed the papers.  Now we mobilize the troops and go into high gear.  We get the keys next week, and that gives us two weekends before it's April, when we wanted to be able to list this house.  We are pleased to still be in our ward, and so grateful for all the people who have offered to help.  We will have some adjustments to a smaller space, and I will miss my dishwasher, but this is a good solution to what we need. 

If I ever get called to jury duty, I can walk to the courthouse.  I will be able to walk to the library too, right across the street, but it's a pretty steep hill to come back with a load of books, so we'll see.  Wish us luck!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

We love you too, Hugh

The apple tree's tale

Goodby, cont.