Unfortunate attraction
"Hi, my name is Marian---"
"Hi, Marian!"
"---and I'm a collision magnet. It had been 3 years and 3 days since my last accident..."
You mean there's no such self-help group?
Hit from behind yesterday for the 5th time, and in no case was it my fault. This time I was traveling down the freeway at the posted speed limit, heading to pick up Hubby in points north, and a very distressed lady was trying to move over two lanes to the right to be ready to take the next exit, and didn't have as much space as she thought she did.
No way of being sure yet how bad this will be. [Ed. to clarify--yes, I am hurt somewhat.] It helps, probably, that I was in motion and not stopped, this time. Doesn't help that she didn't have insurance.
So, if I am not here as much, that could be a reason. Bear with me. I'm glad I sent off three columns to the Nauvoo Times yesterday before I took off.
"Hi, Marian!"
"---and I'm a collision magnet. It had been 3 years and 3 days since my last accident..."
You mean there's no such self-help group?
Hit from behind yesterday for the 5th time, and in no case was it my fault. This time I was traveling down the freeway at the posted speed limit, heading to pick up Hubby in points north, and a very distressed lady was trying to move over two lanes to the right to be ready to take the next exit, and didn't have as much space as she thought she did.
No way of being sure yet how bad this will be. [Ed. to clarify--yes, I am hurt somewhat.] It helps, probably, that I was in motion and not stopped, this time. Doesn't help that she didn't have insurance.
So, if I am not here as much, that could be a reason. Bear with me. I'm glad I sent off three columns to the Nauvoo Times yesterday before I took off.
I pray that if you were injured,(you didn't exactly say), that it is nothing serious. She had no insurance? Gah!
ReplyDelete*hugs*
ReplyDelete