I will rise!
The Lord said, "my sheep know my voice." As our Good Shepherd, he calls us to follow, he leads us to every blessing and promises us that we will overcome all things.
"I will rise, when he calls my name--no more sorrow, no more pain...I will rise on eagle wings before my God, fall on my knees, and rise..."
Another line flies into my heart: "My faith will be my eyes." I add that music will be my voice, and this song speaks not just to me but for me. I hope it will speak to and for you, as well. Make a quiet space, listen, and see. (Alex Boye performing)
I Will Rise.
"I will rise, when he calls my name--no more sorrow, no more pain...I will rise on eagle wings before my God, fall on my knees, and rise..."
Another line flies into my heart: "My faith will be my eyes." I add that music will be my voice, and this song speaks not just to me but for me. I hope it will speak to and for you, as well. Make a quiet space, listen, and see. (Alex Boye performing)
I Will Rise.
Comments
Post a Comment