A real cutie!




Almost a Valentine's gift, our youngest daughter is a cheerful person.  Here she is, one year old, and responding to the photographer.  She was intensely connected to people, even from the beginning.  She was always smiling and laughing; the world was her delight.

















She was the funniest little kid, because you could jolly her out of almost anything.  If she started to cry over something, you could often offer an exaggerated tone and a funny face, and get her to start laughing instead...actually, she would start to laugh while she was still crying at the same time, and then give up on the crying part.  (Like "sun showers" that we get in this part of the world, where you find yourself driving in a light rain along with shafts of sunlight.)










There are lots of laughing pictures, very few that are not.  Looking through them lifted my day.

The best grown-up picture I have, I think, is this one with her older sister Christina, taken a few months ago.  I need some new ones.

But I wouldn't trade HER in for a new ANYthing!

Comments

  1. A beautiful, happy child, and a wonderful looking adult. I suspect that her parents had something to do with that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have great kids. Happy Birthday, Carole!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

We love you too, Hugh

The apple tree's tale

Goodby, cont.